Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the free Creative Cloud Package for students

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My university has sent me an email that due to the COVID-19 we can install and use the Adobe Creative Cloud for free. However, I logged in with my Student ID and install the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC and it puts me on trial. I have 4 days left of my trial and the trial message doesn't seem to go away. I try to sign out and sign in back but the message is still there. I saw that other students have the same problem but most of them have already solved it. I can not find the solution for myself so if somebody can help I will be very thankful!!

Thanks,

Diana 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote: I saw that other students have the same problem but most of them have already solved it. 

How did the other students solve that?

There must be some instructions in your e-mail how you can validate your install...The support of your University should be qualified to help you further.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted one of my tutors but I have been told to ask the Community Support so I did.

I saw that the issue solved itself in most students' cases but for some reason doesn't work for me. I have a personal Adobe ID account as well so I don't know if that might be the problem.

Diana 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Diana, I am sorry but there are no active Creative Cloud memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I do see that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps education plan that was canceled earlier this week.  As suggested by Abambo, you will want to contact your education institution if you are supposed to receive a Creative Cloud membership through them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines