Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CS 5.1. Settings

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i installed my PS CS5.1. on an new harddisc. Althought i saved the settings first (C:/User/my name/AppData/Roaming/Adobe) the software doesn`t use / find it. What can i do?

Thanks

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. Settings not being stored or loaded usualyl comes down to file permissions and user privileges issues. for anything else we would need much more info and a better explanation what the problem actually is.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mylenium,

thanks for your answer. i will do my very best to discribe in english what my problem is.

I saved my ps-settings before installing a new harddisc on my computer. PS CS5.1. is running. But the setting are gone / the software doesn`t use it, althought i used the same folder for the settings on the new harddisc. Especially the actions are important for my work.

I am the only user on this computer, so there should be no problem about permissions.

best regards

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines