• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Another user is currently logged in."

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also says please delete cookies to and restart the browser. This is being displayed on my adobe rush mobile app. I have cleared my cookies and logged out of programs on my laptop and phone. I've only ever signed into this account through two devices and even when I sign out of those it's still giving me this message. I want to do a mass-log-out kind of thing but I see no option that would allow me to do that. When I go to "plans" I see no button on that page that would allow me to "manage plan". Is this because I have an enterprise ID? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahlize  wrote

When I go to "plans" I see no button on that page that would allow me to "manage plan". Is this because I have an enterprise ID?

Most likely, yes.  Talk to your IT department.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ahlize - you're correct, you don't see a way to manage the plan because it's an Enterprise ID. You might need to get your IT admin to uninstall your Adobe CC programs using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Once that's done, reinstall, and see if you can login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines