• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative cloud installation stuck at 20%

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The installation percent varries from 8% to 73% whenever it stucked and restarted. Done all suggested solutions found through the internet but nothing worked. I paid for the photography plan first week of January but it's almost February and I haven't installed the Photoshop yet. Please, someone from Adobe take this matter seriously. People are paying you guys so this shouldn't take long. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Henryc99766751, sorry you are encountering problems installing Photoshop and Lightroom CC.  Unfortunately, being stuck at a particular percentage gives no insight into the underlying errors that are preventing the installation from completing.  Instead of focusing on the percentage please review the installation logs to determine why the install is getting stuck.  Information on how to locate and interpret the log files can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

If you have any questions about the fatal errors that are discovered in the log files, then please update this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Henry, I have suffered the same issues. Adobe seems unable to acknowledge there is a problem with their software/servers.

After weeks of struggling with this issue, I overcame this by shutting down everything else and downloading at night. It took several attempts to get CC. Be persistent. Once I had CC reinstalled I turned-off the Auto-update and downloaded updates one at a time at night. It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue. Make sure that you have all Windows updates that are available. The one thing that was causing it for me, believe it or not, was that I needed to do a clean installation of the latest Studio graphics driver from the NVIDIA website. After doing that and restarting, all was OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines