Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replacement CS3 Installer

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need to re-activate my CS3 software, but have discovered this is no longer possible online or over the phone.

I have discovered how to download the replacement installer and get a new serial number.

The problem is it does not download. I have installed the Akamai software and it pops up for a split second to download, then just this screen:

Capture.PNG

Why should we need to reactivate the software when you know we own it and it has been working fine.

I do not need to update to the newest version, as this is more than sufficient for my needs.

I hope someone can help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Yes, OldGit, I am responding to your existing forum discussion.

Your last chance will be to review the installation logs to determine why the Creative Suite 3 installer is freezing.  For information on how to locate the installation log see Troubleshoot installation with install logs | Adobe Creative Suite 3, Adobe Creative Suite 4  .  You will want to use the find command to locate any relevant errors within the log.  You are welcome to post any errors you discover to this discussion, OldGit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, fine.... but where I find polish version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because eastern european versions were probably purchased via third party vendors, you'll need to contact that vendor.  if that's not true:

if you purchased from and registered with adobe, check https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html  for info on how to download non-current adobe programs.

once you download, if you're having trouble finding your file(s), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

if that fails AND you've (a) registered your software with adobe or (b) can provide proof of purchase, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, still no solution.

Adobe successfully blocked the possibility of my work. Unfortunately, I can not use new versions of programs, because the plugins I use in my company do not have new versions. The company is standing at the moment. Nobody will pay me for the loss. "Thank you" Adobe! For news — my computer has not changed. You just turned off the ability to run this program. And I honestly paid for him.

It was not in the contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10.12 is not compatible with cs3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked when I had the old CS3 from discs and serial number, but I couldn't activate it.  I got a new serial number, cleared everything, but the installation won't work even though it did from the discs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All good now.  I found that though I had wiped all the old CS3 there was one in the GO menu when you click on computer.  I deleted that and voila, it downloaded okay on the Sierra Mac.

I then put the replacement serial  no in and it was accepted and clicked never register, and its all working fine now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this option still available in 2022? I doubt it, but I would welcome any "Hhail Mary" for my old CS3 if I could find one.

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3 is dead

The CS2-CS3-CS4 activation servers have been removed from service
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS2-CS3-CS4 are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS2-CS3-CS4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines