• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing-in EVERY time I open an Adobe product.

Guide ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10: Since I was forced to change my password last week - something I do not thank Adobe for - I now have to sign in to my account every time I open any product. 

This morning I've signed in 3 times each for Photoshop 21.1, Lightroom Classic 9.1, Bridge 10.0.1.126 and the Creative Cloud Desktop.

What's going on Adobe? Sort this disaster out.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon-M-Spear, I am sorry that you have to repeatedly sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html for steps you can take to resolve the sign-in errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been through the list of recommended actions.  That has not helped.  I'm still having to sign in to my apps each time I start them.

Not only that but to add insult to injury, that old chestnut 'You've reached your activation limit' has returned.  All three devices listed are the same machine.  What is going on?  I first commented upon this issue some years ago. 

AND I'm still required to sign in to these user groups each time.  Come on Adobe.  Your tech is a mess - and getting more shoddy as each day passes.    

Annotation 2019-12-11 081130.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon-M-Spear are you using the CC Photography Plan Individual subscription on a computer and network that you own and maintain?

You do have the ability to manage your activations, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html to resolve the activation limit reached error.  You can choose to manage the activations either through the dialog you posted or at https://www.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Recommended!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the CC Photography Plan, Windows 10, build 18363.476 and a private network.  I have one laptop which is presently CC deactivated.

I have previously been through the action list for reaching activation limit - without success.  These issues restarted after being forced to change my password a few days ago - also coinciding with a point incremental release of Lightroom Classic and Photoshop..  

Bring back the perpetual licence model.  I had over 20 years of trouble-free issues before this ghastly subscription model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Jon. Please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so direct assistance can be provided to overcome the difficulties that you are experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that route too in the past - with little success. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon, I know this can be a frustrating process, but the only way this current sign-in behavior will be corrected is to continue working directly with our support team.  The authentication, download, and install process have all had significant improvements implemented within the last year.  In particular, the use of digital certificates that are used as part of the authentication process.

Please try the three Windows OS troubleshooting steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html#delint....

If you continue to encounter errors, then please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to look up your most recent support case.  If you can then update this public forum discussion with the case number, I will be happy to review the details of the most recent interaction you had with our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines