• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate/deactivate license after wiping my computer

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older laptop that I've had to wipe a couple of times and now I want to get rid of it.  I want to activate the license on my new laptop.  I went to reinstall my Photoshop CS3 after the second wipe and it wouldn't let me activate the license to deactivate the license.

I did install the program on my new laptop because I needed it but wasn't able to activate the license to get updates.  I know I can put it on two computer but I also have it installed on my desktop.

Anyone have an idea about what to do?  Or should I just update to the latest version?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

You can only have to activated copies of Photoshop and technically only be using one of them at a given time. If you haven't deactivated on your old machine your running total will still be two so you will need to contact Adobe and have them reset your account.

You can use the chat applet here but they do shut it down at weekends. So you probably have about 90 minutes before that happens

Contact Customer Care

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only have to activated copies of Photoshop and technically only be using one of them at a given time. If you haven't deactivated on your old machine your running total will still be two so you will need to contact Adobe and have them reset your account.

You can use the chat applet here but they do shut it down at weekends. So you probably have about 90 minutes before that happens

Contact Customer Care

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines