• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install CS5.5 Master Collection

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Black MacBook 2008 (2.4GHz Intel Core Duo 2, 4Gb Ram, 667Mhz) that has had the CS5 Design Collection running well. I purchased the CS5.5 upgrade to the Master Collection but when I try to install the software I get an error saying the installer failed to initialise. It suggests I download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem - which I did. It ran its diagnostics but was unable to detect a problem. It gave me a number to write down in case I had to contact support. the number is 00-34797-014815062012. What do I do?

Forgot to mention that the installer created a folder on my desktop titled 'core' which I am unable to open.

I have tried to contact support but am unable to access the chat support and I think I won't be able to call Adobe Australia until Monday morning. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Message was edited by: MatClancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support via chat solved the problem.

Make a new user account with admin privileges. Restart and login with new account.

Insert install disk and start install program. Installation should then proceed without problems.

When completed restart and log in with your usual account and all should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines