• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install dreamweaver plugin error -410!

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

im trying to develop (or rather update) a plugin for adobe dreamweaver cc2015.1 based on node.js

Its based on another (working) plugin, however I keep running into an error with error code -410!. I checked the list with errors, but this wasn't on there and I can't seem to find the source of this error, but it keeps showing up. Anybody got any idea on how to prevent or solve this?

edit: the message shows up after i packaged the plugin into the .zxp archive and try to install it in dreamweaver.

Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Extension/AddOns development.[Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there @timte,

Sorry about your troubles.

You're going to want to look at these two charts:

1. https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/CEP-Resources/blob/master/CEP_9.x/Documentation/CEP%209.0%20HTML%20Exte...
  2. https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/CEP-Resources/blob/master/CEP_9.x/Documentation/CEP%209.0%20HTML%20Exte...

Dreamweaver 2015 is using CEP 6, and I'm not sure how compatible that is with Node.js. You might have better luck with Dreamweaver 2018 or higher... the version of Node.js might matter as well.

Depending on the end use of your .zxp file, you might want to install it more directly, rather than packaging as a .zxp (unless your end goal is to distribute on the Exchange).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines