• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unclear Invoice item description show CCLE,ALL,MLP,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,NEW 1Y PR

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me to understand it please, Invoice item description show CCLE,ALL,MLP,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,NEW 1Y PR. what does mean by this narrative?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Hi Mehmood,

It would be Creative Cloud Teams, Multi Platform, European western English.

Is there anything else we could be of help to you?

Thanks,

Atul Saini.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mehmood,

It would be Creative Cloud Teams, Multi Platform, European western English.

Is there anything else we could be of help to you?

Thanks,

Atul Saini.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar question, Could you explain these abbreviations from the invoice:

1. PHLT,
  2. ALL,
  3. MLP,
  4. DRI12,
  5. MUE,
  6. 001,
  7. N/A,
  8. 1YR
  9. PRPD

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Przemyslaw09,

We are sorry for this experience and we have share the feedback with the concerned team. 

As per your invoice, here is the description for your order:

Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom,  Multiple language, Renewal code for 12 month,  Order was placed for Multi European language , One year contract, Production order.

Please let us know in case there is anything else that I could be of help to you.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a similar question for the following; 

STKS,ALL,MLP,DRI01,MAU,001,N/A

Perhaps you could create a table explaining all of the possible codes & create a knowledge article?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> Perhaps you could create a table explaining all of the possible codes & create a knowledge article?

Or write them out in plain English on the invoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me what all this is for?

PLES,ALL,MLP,DRI01,MUN,001,N/A,01TB
Item# 65284707

It appears it is reoccuring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Mehmood, why can't you print  readble text in the invoice? There is adudit to be done, internal check ing to follow and nobody understands what you are billing. Come on! Use your computers and print what your customers want. Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. 
Perhaps you could eat your own dog food? Adobe Experience Cloud.

|
|
| |
Email marketing for today with the technology for tomorrow | Adobe

You’ve got analytics. You’re collecting data. But what you do with that data makes all the difference. Go beyond...
|

|

|

Context from data
Get the context you need by bringing customer engagement, preference and cross-channel data together. Then use that data to be sure your emails are relevant.
This is literally straight from your site. Seems like context could be kind of useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above, we need to be able to link the description on the invoice to the software being licensed for audit purposes. What does APCC stand for please? Seems ridiculous that this hasn't been addressed as there are other posts going back a few years:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/re-unclear-invoice-item-description-show-ccle-all-mlp-dri...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wholeheartedly agree, clear invoicing is surely a minimum and a very reasonable requirement. It it is easy to assume that this kind of completely unnecessarily opaque invoicing at best is carelessness (a lack of care for their customers), and at worst a deliberate attempt to confuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they clearly dont intend to make it easy to understand how to cancel things you never intended to sign up for. If youy have to trick people into paying for your products they dont want, you might reconsider your value to the universe and work on being a company that provides solutions people WANT to buy instead of were tricked into and now dont know how to get you to stop billing them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, I got today my first Invoive ever for my abo and was about to reject the billing because fear of fraught.

I need a fully official invoice with totaly clear description about the product!

I do not accept that I as customer need to lookup details what this deduction is about. 

As I write this i must think about directly rejecting it as unwanted ...

If I get such an Invoice again I will cancel the abo and want my payment back.

So: now I need to lookup the offical contact as this is also missing on the invoice ...

Accounting Team at Adobe: please fix this!

Thanks

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do know that this is a user-to-user forum, right? There's nothing anyone here can do about the invoices sent out by Adobe's accounts payable. I will, however, ask that an Adobe employee get in touch with you to interpret the abbreviations for you assuming that you can't find what you need in this thread or elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We shall definitely put this across with  our team. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your invoice history is posted in your Adobe account.

https://account.adobe.com/products

If this is a Teams / Enterprise account, talk to your Adobe rep.  This is a product user-to-user forum.  We don't work for Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, what's an "abo"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fschulte, sorry to hear about this issue. Unfortunately, we can't assist with billing, account and subscription issues on this forum.
Please contact the Adobe chat Support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Abo" - abbreviation for "abonnement". This means subscription in English but is rarely used, being a borrowing from French. It is the common term for subscription in French, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, and similar in Romanian "abonament". 

I rather like the Swedish "prenumeration". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to know. I've seen the word used several times lately here, so I expect it's going to slither its way into common usage in the next couple of years.

English is growing by leaps and bounds, mostly by stealing words from other languages. 🙂

A friend of mine once said it thusly:

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse wh**e. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary."

(This is commonly, but erroneously, attributed to all sorts of famous people, but James Nicoll is the guy who said it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In our case -- all of this information is tied to a bill we received via PayPal for Adobe Products/services we did not order.  Not a big bill, $14 and change.. plus VAT etc. for a USD total of about $16.50.   The problem is we ordered / purchased NOTHING from Adobe that I am aware of, but received a bill anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're absolutely certain nobody in your family / group with access to that PayPal account used it to order Adobe Acrobat or PDF services, then contact PayPal to dispute the charges. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm tring to do an audit on our products and the invoice is not very clear.

Invoice: IEE2020004852906

Can anyone explain the abreviations (that are not at all helpful):

65265411 ACRO,ALL,WIN,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,TEAM
65206860 CCLE,ALL,MLP,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,TEAM
65265384 ACRS,ALL,WIN,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,TEAM
65265428 APCC,ALL,MLP,DRI01,EUW,001,N/A,TEAM

Many thanks

Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got same issue. Can anyone tell me what this means please - trying to do a set of accounts - no idea what the business purchased from Adobe. Invoice says CCSN,ALL,MLP,DRI01,MUA,001,N/A,UPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like an annual subscription to the Creative Cloud ALL Apps plan.

Your client can tell what they ordered by logging-in to their Adobe online Account portal or Teams/Enterprise Admin Console.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines