• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploads not showing up.

Explorer ,
May 21, 2014 May 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having a lot of issues with uploading a file. the file is only 90mb.

i leave it uploading, get back to it later on and it has finished uploading, no errors show, but the file is nowhere to be seen.

im having to keep using dropbox to send files to my clients as adobe's service is constantly failing me.

adobe.. HELP! why is this happening!!

the file is called "aussie_pickers.mov" it is a prores compressed movie file.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

third attempt now. i am seriously contemplating leaving this service.

i have now renamed the file and zipped it.  same again, file does not show up.

whats going on adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. After 2 days of using the service, I'm thinking of ditching the adobe cloud. Obviously the service is not ready for public use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you provide more detail of the steps you're taking?  Are you uploading via the web or using the Creative Cloud Desktop app (placing the file in your Creative Cloud Files folder)?

Also, what platform are you on (Mac or Win)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i could talk for days about the issues i have had with this service. firstly i had issues with uploading from desktop app

you can read the ridiculous response i got your your support staff here regarding the desktop uploader...  (sixth post down)

Re: Creative Cloud Archive not working!

i am using mac, the most current issue now is dragging and dropping content via the web page uploader, i have also tried using the navigation windows to upload instead of dragging and dropping.

i am constantly having to go and use dropbox as this company has a product that works effortlessly and seamlessly.

why adobe cant get this right i do not know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading via web browser (Firefox) on Win 7. A few files are uploaded successfully but some never show up. The service is not reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i responded to your question but have not received any answers or suggestions.

am i paying for a service that is not functioning properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamskof74,

would you be able to email me the coresync log file/files from the location detailed below?  This will help move to understanding the issue in more detail.

CoreSync Log File location -

Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

(On Mac, you need to use the Go To Folder option from the Go option in Finder (menu at the top).  Then in the pop up enter:

/users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Then select go, this will take you to the folder containing the .log files.)

Please email this to me directly on djack@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines