• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when i sync my pictures, 5/6 say that they can't sync bc of server error... any way to fix/ resync them?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jessilynn,

It's possible that some of your files cannot be synced because of their filenames. Please read this document for more information: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

If that doesn't explain why your files aren't syncing, please send your log file to bmordue@adobe.com so that we can investigate further.

On a Mac: in Finder, choose 'Go' menu, 'Go to Folder...', and copy and paste this into the text box: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

On Windows: open Start menu, and copy and paste this into the search field at the bottom of the Start menu: %APPDATA%\Adobe\CoreSync

You should see one or more files called something like "CoreSync-2014-06-26.log". Please send the file for the day when you were unable to upload your files.

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines