Lightroom Classic 15 crash course – Photoshop Café
https://photoshopcafe.com/Learn-Lightroom

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria Bampton, better known as the Lightroom Queen, publishes some free starter books on the versions of Lightroom.  They are excellent.  To get them you give her your email address.  You will get an occasional informative email.  Go here to get the starter books:  https://www.lightroomqueen.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria Brampton, the Lightroom Queen, is fantastic. And so is Laura Shoe at laurashoe.com.

Everyone learns in different ways, so I always suggest people attend or listen to several different instructors. Each teaches in their own style, so one may help you understand better than another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laura Shoe and Victoria Brampton as everyone advices. Absolutely and with no shadow of doubt. But Terry White too, on his YouTube channel, is sharing amazing resources

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a fun dream of mine to one day be in the same room with Laura Shoe, Victoria Bampton, Terry White and Julieanne Kost.   If any of the four are reading this, I give my heartfelt thanks to the digital photography excitement and thrills you've brought me these last several years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reading, and would be equally honoured to be in your company. I might add Matt Kloskowski into the mix too, if we‘re making up the dream team. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and that’s what makes the Lightroom community truly unique. We get the best of every world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria,

This is an embarrassing confession,  Matt has more of my money than you and Laura have!  Trust me that it is not much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL nothing embarrassing about that, Matt has some great marketing skills, no doubt learned from the Kelby himself. I just have good old fashioned Lightroom skills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes to all - great instructors and great info - wouldn't that be fun to have all of them together at once - and then a few of us get to be there too!!!!!\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines