Exit

Where is the damn Cleaner Tool???

LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not where it should be:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Nightmare issues here and there's no cleaner tool to be found. Come on folks!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Scott I sent you a copy to the e-mail address you utilized to post to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleaner tool download:

Windows:

Adobe

MAC:

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott are you receiving an error when you try to download the CC Cleaner Tool from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff... please CLICK YOUR LINK.

That's the very same link I referred to in the question. You obviously didn't look at it.

It is NOT there. At least the Mac link doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott I was able to download the link at Adobe.  In specific the Mac link is Adobe.

There will be a new version of this page available soon which will include a new version of the CC Cleaner tool to support the Creative Cloud 2014 software titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff... I am redirected to http://www.adobe.com/special/support/index.html in all instances. I see nowhere to download anything just marketing and tutorial links.

I understand a new version is coming tomorrow... I need the cleaner TODAY and it's apparently not available in my location.... only Adobe sales pages.

Even if I copy the location from your link and paste it into a new browser window... I'm redirected to the support page. Different browsers.. cleared caches.. nothing but the support page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note... just launched CC app and apparently the 2014 apps are there for me. This may be why I can't find the cleaner. I can't install the updates (or uninstall any app) due to some ambiguous "error" which is why I need the cleaner tool... but, as posted, I can't seem to access a download for the cleaner tool on the web anywhere.

If I search the downloads I get the "Site temporarily unavailable" page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way the CleanerTool for CC and CS6 can be emailed to me??

It should really be installed along with the uninstallers. It's become imperative since DVDs are no longer an option.

I've even tried the public ftp.adobe.com and there's no cleaner tool there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott I sent you a copy to the e-mail address you utilized to post to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU, Jeff.

Received. I'm sure all the redirects I see for each and every link posted anywhere (even google) for the cleaner tool is due in part to the update being pushed out.

Looks like I need to do a complete system rebuild any way... even the cleaner is crashing without messages. Man I miss DVDs. This is a bit silly and inefficient. CS6 runs fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that link and i am able to download both Windows and MAC version of Creative cloud Cleaner tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines