• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcript and Closed Captions

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love for Audition to also use the text generate feature that Premiere has. When I record voice overs that are used for online training modules the content doesn't always go through Premiere. Instead the Audio goes from Auditon to an eLeaerning publishing software like Articulate, which can also use closed captions and I would rather not use an extra step and also run everything through Premiere just for that feature.

Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience and interface , Workflow or interoperability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that won't happen. Everything that Audition could ever do with video has quite deliberately been removed - with the exception of being able to play it back with superimposed timecode. Audition is positioned quite deliberately within the suite as a means of dealing with audio, and nothing else. For many people I'm sure it's inconvenient, but I'm afraid that's the way it has been for a while now - video things happen in Premiere and audio things happen rather better in Audition than in Premiere. Unfortunately the other Adobe app that would have helped you here was SoundBooth, because it did speech to text - but that was unceremoniously dropped as a product quite a while ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love captions and transcripts in Audition too. I spend all day in the app but have to use other sources to transcribe interviews and podcasts. Podcasters love to have transcripts for websites and SEO. I also love them for ease of writing stories and finding soundbites or quotes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't just transcriptions - which I would love for my podcasts - it's the fact that AI transcription is the key to removing filler words automatically. It's insane that I can do that in Premiere Pro but not in Audition

Votes

Translate

Translate