• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Enhance (Super Res, Raw Details, Denoise) to Devices

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no super resolution for the iPad mobile versions this is completely unacceptable. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
28 Comments
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I add my voice to having super resolution functionality added to the mobile version of Lightroom (iPadOS). As someone who has clients, I'm not confident in the existing resolution that mobile Lightroom offers. Naturally, it'd easier to say 'get a desktop' (see! It wasn't hard at all) 😂 but it does seem odd that such a critical feature would not be included in the mobile version. 

Has there been any response from Adobe as to whether they are considering it or when it may be included? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe it could improve the lightroom camera too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% agree. Adobe should elevate theirs game on Lightroom for iPadOS now that we have devices with m1 and m2 - so basically desktop grade chips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

does anybody know what the roadmap for the iPad version looks like regarding ai denoise?

I don't understand why it's not available. The new iPads (especially pros) are so powerful and photmator has this features. 
I'm trying to go iPad only, but until now I used Photolab and its PrimeXD noise reduction for specific pictures.

Thanks,

Mirco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if there are people who know, I can't say it publicly because of confidentiality obligations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure nobody expects actual Adobe employee to answer here with specific date, but Adobe should at least deny or admit that they are/are not working on bringing these features to iPads. I find it really frustraiting that we don't know what to do.

I asked DxO about it and they were completely honest about it and said that they are not working on bringing theirs software to iPads.

What about Adobe? Will my iPad Pro with M2 chip ever gonna get these AI features? Or is Adobe waiting for Apple to run MacOS on future iPads?

I would really appreciate some info from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question but also I am wondering if the de-blurry (unblur) feature I have been reading about is going to be in the offering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Bring Denoise Ai on LR mobile ios & android🙋

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to have ai noise reduction on my iPad.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be very good to have! It's not convenient to have to fire up the PC and transferring photos just to use this one tool. 

Having this on the iPad would be amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am adding my voice to including AI Denoise to iOS mobile. 

It's unconscionable that Adobe would differentiate between the two platforms making iOS users unable to utilise a tool that windows users benefit from. This in effect, creates a chasm between users depending on their choice of platform. (Or second class citizens.)

Please Adobe, support ALL of your users not just some of them and not just ones where it's easiest for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll also gladly add my voice to this request. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, not having the denoise AI is a complete dealbreaker for me as I do a lot of low light photography. I won't get an iPad until they update it with this feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I wanted to make a request to bring the AI denoise feature to Lightroom mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe be able to implement AI noise reuction on Lightroom CC 

It would be an invaluable asset to me in this system, we already have excellent AI portrait sky etc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Android and use a Samsung tablet, I hope Adobe don't just favour ipads if they do update the software to support Ai noise reduction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for these features on iPad. If the AI lens blur in the most recent mobile version can work, why not these others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 would love to see this on iPads/tablets in the future. kind of a dealbreaker for me atm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

라이트룸 PC버전에만 슈퍼해상도 기능이 있는데 

모바일 어플에도 이 기능이 도입이 되었음합니다  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ai denoise yet from any of the major softwares yet for iPad Pro (I have the M1)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should entirely be possible. Photomator on iOS does both super resolution and denoise. I'll be incorporating that into my iPad workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je suis photographe et je travaille exclusivement sur la version IPad de LR, j'utilise un iPad Pro, aussi puissant qu'un ordinateur de bureau. Il manque une fonction trés importante a mes yeux et pour mon usage... C'est la fonction de réduction de bruit par IA. Cela fait deux ans que cette fonction existe sur LR CLASSIQUE, on attends encore cette implémentation sur la version IPad. L'IA sert deja pour la détection des visages, ainsi que pour le ciel... Rien n'empêche son utilisation sur un iPad pour corriger le bruit...

Merci de faire le nécessaire svp

Fabien Pasquet

Photographe

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPad with an M2 chip and a Mac with an M1... guess which can do this and guess which can't... lol.

Anyways, even having them appear correctly in the library after being made on a Mac would be nice. It appears like me having 2 copies of tons of my photos if I open it on an iPad or iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to this, particularly with the advent of HDR editing capability and hardware display requirements for that.

Currently, the only Apple devices that can really handle multiple stops of HDR are iPhones (at least as far back as the iPhone 12); the 12.9" iPad Pro; and the recent 14"/16" MBP. (Plus the $5k+ XDR external display.) The only way to use both Enhance and full HDR on the same device is to buy a high-end MBP, or another Mac desktop + a very pricey external display. Otherwise, to switch back and forth between devices (for me, M1 MBP for Enhance/Denoise/Super Resolution, iPhone for everything HDR beyond 1 stop).

I realize that an older iPhone in particular (or any A-chip) might have trouble handling Enhance quickly, but they are capable of AI masks and even my iPhone 12 can handle a slightly less fully featured version of the fairly processor-intensive AI Lens Blur on the fly. The current iPad Pro is arguably way more capable than my current MBP that does do Enhance, though. Basically—the most accessible XDR screens are on iPhone/iPad. Please take advantage of that, and don't require a different device (or a brand new very expensive one) to simultaneously take advantage of a pretty important feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if they hold back Lightroom because they have issues making some features work on the weakest devices. If so, that's a mistake I think. 

For example, if denoising can't run in the weakest devices, they should included it on the devices that can run it and not on the devices that can't. I don't have numbers to back this up, but I'm imagining that those of us who are serious about editing on devices like phones and tablets use the better devices. Not the cheaper phones. I am talking about people who use mobile devices to edit on purpose when they have computers they could use. Like no one with a good computer whips out their phone to do serious editing, right? But people with a good tablet and a good PC might use the tablet, I think. Give those people all the features that can run on their device, don't let the weak devices hold everyone back. (Sorry for the rant, hope I made sense.)

Votes

Translate

Translate