• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022 Illustrator issue

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just jumped back onto illustrator after a bit of a hiatus and I started using the 2022 version for the first time. I noticed when creating an element that when I lowered the opacity, I was getting strange effects in some of the bends of the image. Certain areas are twice as opaque. I have never had thisissue before so i am confused.

You have to zoom in to see what I am talking about. from a distance, it is not so noticeable. So I am not sure if it will print like that or not, but its a risk I wouldnt like to take.

I circled two areas in a few images below to show what I am describing, but it is happening on all inner bends.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve it? is it just a problem with the new inllustrator?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to switch to CPU Preview; Cmd or Ctrl E.

It is probably caused by GPU accelerated preview; fast but sometimes inaccurate.

It should not affect print or export, so you can leave it on and switch from time to time when you don't trust what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines