• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

25th anniversary sheet Illustrator file from adobe stock

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a sheet of 25th Anniversary business logos/badges. How do I select 1 for edit and use? I got it from adobe stock and opens in illustrator I tried to attach the AI file but it was removed 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can provide the adobe stock number, someone with a subscription can download it directly from Adobe Stock and take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#214658414 ID number inside my adobe stock Illustrator is entirely new to me I use Photoshop and am still figuring that out so I am completely lost with AI 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took a look at the template, and there two things to know to get you started 

1) None of the text is live; it has all been converted to outlines. This means that any text you want to change will need to be re-typed in a font of your choice.

2) There is no easily decipherable logic to the way the layers were set up on this file,  so you will need to lock the background shapes (at the bottom of the lowest layer), and carefully select and move the badge that you want to use. (for example, this one has elements on four different layers.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 4.32.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines