26.3.1 headaches

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently updated to 26.3.1 and am having all sorts of random issues. I can no longer drag and drop files, my actions do not work when initiated by a key stroke (have to select the action and click play every time instead of a hotkey), and now I have a plugin incompatibility. I tried to install 26.2.1 (which WAS working perfectly fine before updating to 26.3.1) and have the same issues.

Switched back to 25.4.6 and everything works just fine.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update or remove your Summa plug vinyl cutter in.

https://www.summa.com/en-us/support/software-firmware/

I don't know this software or what you have. Maybe try the GoProduce. from Feb 7, 2022 that mentions the Illustrator plug in.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the old summa plugin? I cant find an uninstaller for that, tried resetting illustrator preferences but it still exists

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

disregard, I deleted it from "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2022\Plug-ins\Extensions"

Installed the gosign plugin from summa and have the same error with the new plugin. Uninstalling that still does not allow me to drag and drop files into Illustrator or use my actions with hotkeysCapture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines