• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 Monitor Saving (illustrator)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! ive posted this before but it was a few months back & not sure if anythings changed. So, long story short i have my macbook pro closed displaying on two monitors, works fine! but as soon as i add a third, im unable to save any files. i get no dialogue box anywhere, i can still work, its as if its not even recognizing im trying to save. im running illustrator 26.0.3. i contacted support way back & was told basically "we're aware of the issue but dont have a fix yet other than not using the third monitor" maybe its worth noting im using my ipad as the tertiary display? but i dont have issues when i use my ipad as 1 of 2 displays. only issues when theres 3 displays... Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats a very special case and I doubt that there are a lot of people who are runnin this setup and can give you feedback. So maybe in case you have a thread on Uservoice, I would suggest you ask there.

There have been updates to Illustrator which also have bugfixes, but I'm not sure if your issue has been addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines