• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D object Ray Tracing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I want to make a 3D object and when I want to change the rotation or the bevel or anything else, it begins to render everytime I change something a little bit. I turned off the "Ray tracing" so you are in Real-time preview, but it does not work. My laptop has to render everytime and it's very hard for my laptop. What can I do? The first time I used the 3D object tool it worked normal. It only renders when I asked for it but suddenly it want's to render everything I change. Please help me 🙏🏼

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which version of Photoshop your are using, 3D features are been discontinued in Photoshop, more info

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean Illustrator, not Photoshop, sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else has reported the same. So can you try and reboot the computer and maybe even reset the preferences and see  if it still does not work?

Resetting the preferences will erase your settings and you might want to rename the preferences folder since that can be undone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Lisa28674136ponf,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. We are here to help and would like to suggest trying the suggestions shared in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/troubleshoot-error-messages-when-applying-3d-...).

If you don't mind, could you please follow the steps and share your observations with us? We appreciate your time and effort in helping us resolve this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines