• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4K support for Illustrator CC

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Illustrator CC support 4K displays, as far as workspace goes?  Working with bezier curves and handles are a nightmare, even zooming in tight.  Is there a workaround?  It is darn near unusable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which aspect do you find makes it a nightmare/unusable exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting paths, points on a path and handles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is that?

Some people solved lags on Mac OS when turning off the microphone and/or dictation features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I know what he means, using Illustrator on 4K monitor is ridiculous on Windows at least. I use Windows scaling at 150% or 175% and while UI elements like menu bars and icons are fine, strokes of things like bounding box, guidelines, outline view (ctrl+Y) are way too thin. It's 1px wide I believe, and on 27 inch 4K monitor it's ridiculously thin. I really can't understand how this is a thing still (unless I can't find the setting). I couldn't find a way to make all these lines thicker independently from the UI in general. If I make UI scaling larger, menus and so on become way too large. Ability to adjust line width of all the guiding things should be A MUST. Preferably it would automatically increse if Windows scalings is more than 100% (automatic adjustment maybe could have a checkmark if you don't want it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's get more on your problem. Of course, it's very clear to you, but we can't see your system and may not have the same problems. So, selecting paths, points on a path and handles. Here are some possibilities as to what happens when you try this.

* The control points are too small and hard to click on accurately.

* Sometimes clicks don't work even though you can click accurately.

* There are long delays after clicking (lags).

* Sometimes it crashes.

* Elements jump around.

* Things are not drawn clearly on screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines