• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Achse ersetzen nicht aktiv auswählbar

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich möchte die kleine Punkte links in die kreisförmigen Linien rechts einfügen. Die Funktion "Achser ersetzen" ist aber leider nicht auswählbar. Woran liegt das? Danke

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-02 um 17.47.30.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

21/noname,

What happens if you select the circle with the normal (black arrow) Select Tool?

And you may wish to cut the circle where you wish the Blend to start/end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work because your black dots are not part of a Live Blend Group.

They are already expanded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich habe genau das gleiche problem. bei mir ist das feld "Achse erstezen" auch nicht auswählbar. Ich bin hier raus aber leider auch nicht schlauer geworden. könnt ihr mir nochmal genau erklären woran es liegen könnte ? was ist denn eine live blend group? wie kriege ich meine Kreise als live blend group?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Das "Angleichen"-Objekt muss noch "Live" sein, d.h. es darf noch nicht umgewandelt worden sein. Ist das der Fall?

Es wäre hilfreich, wenn wir einen Screenshot sehen können von dem Angleichen-Objekt, der neuen Achse und wie das alles im Ebenen-Bedienfeld aussieht.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

wie Kurt bereits gesagt hat, scheinen deine „Punkte-Linien“ keine Angleichungen zu sein. Deshalb ist auch kein Ersetzen der Achse möglich.

Allerdings kann man das so nicht zu 100% sagen, da zum Einen die Ebenenpalette (aufgeklappt) im Screenshot auch sichtbar sein sollte. Und zum Anderen hast du eine merkwürdige Art der Auswahl im Screenshot angewendet. Hast du eventuell die Begrenzungsrahmen und/oder andere Menüpunkte zusätzlich noch ausgeblendet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kurt, Hans-Jürgen,

It is always better to see what a screenshot actually shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

of course, you are right.

On the other hand, the circle seems to be already cut in half. And in any case I prefer the additionally displayed Layers Panel. There you can always see which objects are in which hierarchy and how they are structured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans-Jürgen,

As mentioned, unlike you and Kurt I overlooked the expansion of the Blend.

I may also have misinterpreted what I did see, namely the selection of the half circle, which I guessed was caused by clicking the leftmost Anchor Point with the Direct Selection Tool and only selecting the two leftmost segments (hence my suggestion of using the normal Selection Tool).

Obviously, there would be no doubt about the latter if the expanded Layer had been shown, so I agree with you about its importance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines