• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Crop Tool in illustrator

Contributor ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe illustrator For Croping Any Shape, Image use Mask but add Crop tool in illastrator For Batter and easy Handy... New illustrator Learner Use it And Many Persion Move CorelDraw Software But Crop, Mask Confusing in illustrator so Add New feature Crop Tool for Batter and Learner Use

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Illustrator Crop Use Masking but if Crop tool include illustrator Then illustrator more batter Software interface similar Coreldraw... if A coreldraw persion move then understand Thats tool easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crop tool in Illustrator does not use masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to run Illustrator, I use all its tools well, but my idea is that if there was a Crop tool in the toolbox, it would have been easier to crop a shape. Those who come to Adobe Illustrator from other software, they definitely search for Crop tool and it takes a lot of time to understand them... Just as Crop tool is also given in CorelDraw, that type of crop tool in Adobe Illustrator's toolbox No, if such a tool is also added, then it will be easy for the new people too... Later, the one who will use that software will learn everything else. You can say that there is no need for this type of tool, but in my experience, I have seen many people searching for this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abhishek2883109416yf  schrieb:

I have seen many people searching for this tool.

A lot of people search for a lot of tools when switching to a new app. If all these tools were added to Illustrator as well, then the tool panel will get very crowded and even more people would search for tools.

When switching to a new application, first of all you will need to learn how to use it. And it's always safe to assume that it works differently than the one you have been using before. That is even true for applications that have been designed in order to take customers away from Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search no more...

It's actually more accurate than a drag across rectangular crop tool, you can place a precise shape (ANY vector shape, not just a rectangle) and crop.

Voila...

IllyCropTool.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a crop tool in Pathfinder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature requests posted in this forum will only result in discussion. To enter a request the Illustrator development team will see and evaluate, post it here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines