Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add data in Raw Data & Advanced tabs in FileInfo panel

Engaged ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..

How can we add data in RawData & Advanced tabs in FileInfo panel?? I tried using CreateXMPSession as well as UpdateDynamicMetadataFields, but couldn't get any results. Please help!

Thanks..!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need the XMP toolkit to work with that. I'm pretty sure you can alter those fields but I've never done it. I think you use AIDocumentSuite::GetDocumentXAP() and then use the XMP SDK to parse & alter it. Then you use AIDocumentSuite::SetDocumentXAP() to write it back to the document. I don't know how to use or install the XMP SDK, but presumably you can find information here:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...

Thanks for your reply.. It showed me the right path..!!

Didn't need the XMP toolkit.. Though I tried a sample with it... Works great..!! But I managed with AI SDK.. 

Thanks..!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really?

How can you add/update the existing, one without the XMP toolkit?  I also looked the same like this 

Murali.M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines