• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding CC library PROCESS color to swatches palette in Illustrator not working

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have built 4 Creative Cloud Color Libraires, all colors are the "same", however built and analyzed differently:

PMS Spot Coated (built as spot)

PMS Spot Uncoated (built as spot)

CMYK Coated (built as process color)

CMYK Uncoated (built as process color)

When , I open a new document in InDesign / open my CC library and click on any color from ANY of the 4 palettes above, the swatch gets added to my "swatches panel" and names exactly as it is in the CC Library I built.

However, when I try to do this is Illustrator, only the Spot colors get added to the "swatches panel". The CMYK Process colors do not. If I manually "add" to the swatches, the name does not carry over from the CC Library. All of my colors have been built with a specific naming convention. I need the CMYK Process colors to be added to my swatches panel in Illustrator with the correct/same name that I built in the CC Library palette.

Can anyone help? I am assuming this is a bug, but hoping there may be a work around, that would not require me to rename manually. Please advise, of so! Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to add your vote here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/319...

As a workaround you can add objects with your color (you can add multiple objects with multiple colors at the same time) and Alt Drag them to your documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines