Adobe Appreciation Post

Participant ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, as I begin to work, I have this thought cross my mind.  I think to myself that I really enjoy working in Illustrator, and other Adobe software as well.  I've been making a living with Adobe software for 27 years and I don't believe I've ever really expressed how much I appreciate and enjoy working with Adobe software.  I tend to only post when I'm frustrated about something.  But I've always said to other people that of all the software I've ever used in my life, Adobe software has been the most amazing because its stable while being fully featured.  I can remember being so impressed when as I grew as a graphic artist, I would think to myself, it would be cool if I could do this thing in Illustrator or Photoshop.  I'd look around and find that the feature is already there, waiting for me to get to the point where I needed it.  Adobe had thought of many things before I needed it.  Recently, I traveled to another country and spent a month working out of my hotel room on my laptop.  Adobe software was flawless and did not let me down.  Well that's my little appreciation post. I notice that none of the tags are appropriate for my appreciation post.  Maybe Adobe should add that, or maybe there actually is a place where a post like this belongs that I don't know about.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there isn't already a tag because this is the first time I've ever seen such a post.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, if I add up all the times I've be frustrated with Adobe as a precentage of when it's worked, I'm probably not even past 1%.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kuttyjoe,

Thanks for reaching out. We're glad Adobe software has been helpful for your work. I will forward the suggestion of adding a specific tag for appreciative posts.

As always, feel free to reach out if you need assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines