I'm user of adobe CC. I create logo based on adobe fonts at firts time.
I have a few questions about license:
1) Can I create a font based logo from adobe fonts for my client?
2) Can I modify the appearance of the letters (based on adobe fonts) to create logo in the illustrator using adobe font and converting them into outlines (curves) to pdf and eps file?
3) Can my client use the logo logo (converted on outlines/curves) on his comercial products that he sells in his store? e.g. cap, tshirt, books, perfume and others materials?
4) Can the client use the logo (converted on outlines/curves) on the form:
-3d store sign
Please help me.
Thanks for reaching out. As suggested by Ton, you may find answers to all questions regarding font licensing in this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/font-licensing.html.
Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.
I have read the Help Article, but still not fully understand the license.
In the first point I made a mistake.
Correct version is:
1) Can I create a logo based font from adobe fonts for my client?