• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Not Activating! Illustrator 23

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fonts are not activating in Illustrator 23!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you tried?

• restarting
  • ensuring adobe cloud is running without error
  • ensuring the font is in the adobe cloud/adobe fonts. Does manually opening resolve the issue
  • ensuring that your OS (that you did not disclose) is compatible version for AI23

Can we please see your type >> find/replace Font, and of the font in adobe cloud. The more screenshots & useful information you provide, the better chance your issue will get resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response. I couldn't get any activated Adobe Fonts to load on my Home Mac this morning and spent an hour troubleshooting. I get to work and now they are available. Identical machines > same Adobe account. I will have to see if the problem still exists at Home or if it's magically fixed somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines