Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe for enterprise change to personal account when leaving the company

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I couldn't find a similar post, so I'm hoping someone can help me with this. Also I have no idea where I should post this, hoping this will be ok.

I work for a company and they provided me with Adobe for Enterprise. I am not planning on leaving soon, but let's say I'll leave the company or if my position changes, they will cancel my subscription: will I be able to change my emailaddress and get my own subscription whilst keeping everything I've made in these apps and saved to the cloud?

I'm asking because I am planning to make websites with the Portfolio app and I use the cloud for many things, I'd like to keep them when I change jobs or if they cancel my subscription. 

Thanks very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you won't be able to transfer anything from the employer account to your own.  you don't even own that stuff as far as adobe could determine.

so, any production files that you would want to keep would need to be moved/copied by you to personal storage that you control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything you've made with those apps, paid for by your employer, is owned by your employer, it's not yours to take...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the replies.

Everything I make with it is for students. I'm a teacher and I make videolessons with it and artwork to use in the lessons. But it's good to know that I will have to make a copy on my own PC of everything if I want to use it after I leave here. They won't even be able to use it as it's my personal material I chose to teach my students as an extra course they pick if they are interested in graphic design, etc.

I've made a portfolio with Adobe and I have a domain connected to it (which was approved by my company btw), am I able to move this all when I loose the enterpise account or same story as the people answered to me above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you can move nothing unless you're paying for it, and even then may have difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All clear! Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines