• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2020 Download?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help!  I'm a Graphic Arts instructor at an Adobe Authorized Testing Center.  I facilitate in certifying students, as Adobe Certified Professionals, and do my exam testing throught Certiport/Compass.

The testing software isn't capable of utilizing 2021 or 2022, as of yet, to certify students and am looking for a download of Adobe Illustrator 2020.  I've found downloads for 2018 & 2019 version of Illustrator but not 2020.  I'm hoping someone can help me out as in Adobe support told me I might be able to find, or ask, for a download link in the forums as Adobe Help doesn't support 2020 anymore.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support told me I might be able to find, or ask, for a download link in the forums as Adobe Help doesn't support 2020 anymore.

By @LApanic

Infuriating. Adobe support advice to us (as community experts) last I heard was that earlier versions can be made available if specifically requested via a support agent. There is nothing anyone on the forum can do to supply the 2020 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, so they're supposed to provide a link or solution but pass the buck to Adobe Community Support?  Is this something you've seen before or have seen where people were successful in getting a link from them?  It very infuriating when I'm trying to grow their products by teaching students how to use them and am able to facilitate them on getting ACP certified....sad really!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to quote a response I received to this question from an Adobe staff member directly.

Individual Creative Cloud members who are looking for app versions older than those available through the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html or to download the installation files for a current release should begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Their request can be evaluated, and if the installation files are available then they will be provided.

Even if, for some reason, it is not possible to supply you with a 2020 version installer, staff should not be directing people back to the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @LApanic,

Sometimes you might get connected to someone who might not know the process, is not properly trained or just might know what to do with the reuqest or any other myriad reasons. So it's better to contact again and try. I know this is frustating but this is the only way. 

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here can give a link for download and even if they you should not use them as they might be laced with malware/viruses. Contact support again and ask, only they can provide a genuine installer link if they have it handy.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines