• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2022 Cannot Save File Correctly

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm trying to save file with newest AI, but turns out when my team opening file it only show error as below.

IMG-20220829-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20220829-WA0015.jpg

  

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your team using the same version of illustrator as you are?

Does it happen with any other files you save, or just one specific file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alleny50959290,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Are you saving the file on a network drive? If yes, kindly try copying the file to a location on the internal hard drive like the desktop and try opening it from there. If the issue persists, there is a chance that the file is corrupted. Kindly share the files here or via DM so that we can look at them. Although we cannot fully guarantee that we can recover the file, we will try our best to do so.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWjoP0U-J80qm0mUW7Cryos7C2opkTcF/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is the file, all of us using the same version of ai, but only two of us manage to open the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you directly saving the file on a network drive?

And are you saving with "PDF compatiblity" turned off?

Saving directly to a network can cause issues like that. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-support-networks-removable-media.html

If the worst comes to the worst, the file gets corrupted while saving. But since another user can correctly open the file, it seems to be happening when opening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i save locally and if i save with pdf compatibility on, the computer can open the files and all the working items had rasterise to picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alleny50959290,

Thanks for getting back. I am unable to download the file with the link provided. Would you mind making the link public or sharing a public link via DM so I can check it on my end?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alleny50959290,

Thanks for sharing the file. I am able to open the file without any problems apart from the missing fonts. I would recommend copying all the layers from this file to a new one and then sharing it and checking if it helps.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already did so, i don't know why the error still existing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines