• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2022 Crashing Upon Startup

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time posting here so please forgive me if I do not initially provide enough information or tend to ramble on. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Over the last few weeks, when I try to open Illustrator, the startup screen appears with 'Initializing' but immediately crashes every single time. I feel like I have tried everything. Uninstalled, re-installed, downloaded older versions via the Creative Cloud app, ran the CC Cleanup tool, uninstalled and reinstalled literally all of my CC apps, located and went in and deleted fonts with even 'minor' warnings. The exact same crash happens every single time. It is only Illustrator that is having this problem– Photoshop 2022 and inDesign 2022 are working flawlessly. It is becoming a productivity issue because i've had to put a few projects off due to not being able to open the software. Let me know if anyone thinks they may know what the issue is. Thank you for your time!

I am running Monterey on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this only happened since the latest update? Are you saying that even if you completely remove the latest version/preferences/etc. and then try running an older version this problem still occures..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Zack222450481jij,

Sorry about the crashing! I would request you to share a few more details along with the ones asked by @sishamIAGD 

• Please confirm the exact version of OS & Illustrator installed on your machine.
  • Are you using an M1-based Mac?
  • Submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Also, you may try the steps suggested in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-fix-crash-on-launch-in-illustrator/td-...).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines