• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2022 won't open at all in Mac.

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in AI 2022 Version 26.0. I've also tried 26.0.1 (only other available older version in the CC Desktop App). My files do not open anymore at all. Even when opening the app without any file it just looks like this.

I've also searched similar experiences here, & I unfortunately cannot go as far as doing solutions that involve changing something in the Mac system as this is a company laptop. I am using Macbook Pro 2020, i5 1.4GHZ Intel, 8GB Memory.

Hope this resolves soon as I can't get work done and extremely frustrating.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

I wanted to give an update to my earlier comment, in case this helps others: 

Once I upgraded my Mac OS to the latest update, which was Monterey 12.2.1, and redownloaded the latest Creative Cloud Illustrator app everything started working perfectly again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the macOS? What happens when you try opening the app from the Creative Cloud desktop app?

I'd also recommend you to try Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app & install again once done.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue - even when I am opening illustrators from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

I'm working off an iMac running Catalina v10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to give an update to my earlier comment, in case this helps others: 

Once I upgraded my Mac OS to the latest update, which was Monterey 12.2.1, and redownloaded the latest Creative Cloud Illustrator app everything started working perfectly again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't upgrade to OS 12.3 -- the problem will return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines