• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator Crash

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When going to export as PNGs it gives me this error and will not let me export although seems fine to export as a JPG:

jamieleac81517823_0-1649411193300.png

Problems with my file crashing when trying to save the illustrator file, Giving this error:

Picture2.png

After I would go to open illustrator again this error would come up:

jamieleac81517823_2-1649411193386.png

Does anyone know how I can solve this issue as is effecting me working? I have tried an older illustraor version and the newest and still getting these issues!

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you also tried uninstalling the software via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I will give that a try thank you for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleas search for the script error on this forum. There are a couple of threads about it.

As for the saving: which version on which system is it?

Exactly where do you save/export the file?

How large is the file and what are your export settings?

Are there any special characters in file or folder names?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,

I will search the threads now, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching [!now] in the thread there doesnt seem to be a firm answer, have tried cleaning adobe, changing file path, sazing as a different name, saving smaller resolutions, it is not working. I running windows 11 but have been for the last few months, this error only started a few weeks again. Any idea of how it can be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lukek123,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience we want you to have. We will try our best to investigate and assist you with the multiple issues you are facing. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of OS & Ai
  • Does the crash happen while saving a specific file or all?
  • Please submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly. 
  • Would it be possible for you to share the download link to the file here or via DM in which you are getting the "Unkown error - Now!"?

For script error, we are having a debug session with one user on Monday 25th April at 10:00 AM. UTC+1. If you are still facing the script error on launch, I can extend the meeting invite to you so you can join in. We can try finding the cause of the script error issue together, as multiple users have reported it, and we are unable to replicate it on our end.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul, please add me to that session and I can show you the error that appears when I try to save PDFs.

The illustrator version is the latest one, operating system is windows 11, it isn't just 1 file it's everytime I open illustrator even a brand new file, saving as a PNG creates that error and will not export.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. Please share your Adobe email ID, Phone number with country code, timezone, and country & state you live in over the DM only. I will send the meeting and timings to you, or I will arrange a separate debug session with the product team for you.

Looking forward to your DM.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines