• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe illustrator crashing since yesterday when 3d tool is being used. and then I updated it and Mac

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe illustrator crashing since yesterday when the 3d tool is being used. and then I updated it and Mac Ventura, it still crashes. I tried the solutions provided of resetting the preferences and disabling Wacom to clean up. nothing is working. I am distraught. please help me fix it because I have been unable to fix it. then I called customer care, I was being spoken to by a robot, I need a human to contact me and help me fix it. 😞

TOPICS
Bug , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This hapens only when you try 3D & Materials?

How is your color management set up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you monkia gause for replying. yes, only when i try 3d and materials. RGB, its not working. i uninstalled whole cc, and re intstalled it in the meanintime. it is scrashing. i am struggling. please help me monika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color management = Edit > Color settings.

What did you set up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @tanveegupta,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying the steps in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and checking if it helps? Also, kindly share the crash report using the steps in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html) and use the same email account as your community account for quick tracking. We appreciate your time and efforts in resolving this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines