• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator Draw crashes on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app crashes on my iPad whenever I try to open it. It tried deleting the app, turning off my iPad, it doesn't work. I cannot access anything. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We had an issue with Adobe mobile apps on Apple devices which has been resolved. You should be able to use your apps. A restart of the device would help as well.

If you still have issues, feel free to reach out to respective Adobe Community. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope they fix soon looks like its affecting a few of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your question about the mobile app Adobe Draw? Or about Illustrator on the iPad?

For Adobe Draw, please go there:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw/bd-p/illustrator-draw?page=1&sort=latest_replies&fil...

Please discuss Illustrator for the iPad in the Prerelease communities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We had an issue with Adobe mobile apps on Apple devices which has been resolved. You should be able to use your apps. A restart of the device would help as well.

If you still have issues, feel free to reach out to respective Adobe Community. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHEN IS THIS BEING FIXED? I'm seeing treads around this from 3 years back.

So frustrating! Guess a non-adobe app is my best best. 🤦‍:male_sign: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Draw does not work at all anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add a little more detail, projects saved in the old Adobe Draw program can be opened in Adobe Fresco or the iPad version of Illustrator. With iPad versions of Fresco and Illustrator available there really is no reason for the very basic Draw program to exist anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines