• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator v25.0 Lags and Crashes — Unable to Use Anymore

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved from the previous v24.? to v25.0 this morning. I can't even open Illustrator anymore. It just lags, doesn't respond, then crashes altogether. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my Mac, removed old drivers, etc. Nada.

MacOS Mojave, Version 10.14.6; 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i9; 16GB 2400 MHz DDR4; Radeon Pro 560X 4GB; Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB.

Never had an issue like this before and it's incredible frustrating. I'm on a tight deadline and this isn't helping. At a loss as to how I continue.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Hi @zachstroeher & @jfi0rin0 

Sorry to hear about your experiences with the performance of the app. Please check out this community discussion(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/slow-performance-of-illustrator-2021-v25-0-on-macos/td-p/11529565?page=1) and follow the instructions given. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with latency, myself in Illustrator v25.0 
There is literally a 2 second delay to everything I do, whether I am moving/scaling an object, panning the screen, etc. It all adds up and has become a huge time suck.
I am running a Mac Pro 2019 OS Catalina 10.15.7
3.3 GHz 12-core processor, 32 GB memory, 8 GB GPU.
There is no reason Illustrator should be running this slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zachstroeher & @jfi0rin0 

Sorry to hear about your experiences with the performance of the app. Please check out this community discussion(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/slow-performance-of-illustrator-2021-v25-0-on-macos/td-p/...) and follow the instructions given. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines