• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe illustrator will not open. It crashes

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been trying to open adobe illustrator and when it goes to the load screen it will close it out before it opens up anything else and I have tried to restart my computer and I've try to get rid of any other access space on my computer. And I don't know how to fix this because there's no way of me opening it or going into Adobe illustrator settings. Also when I open up Adobe creative cloud, That closes out as well

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Hi @TotallyRevaD5DEF,

Sorry to hear about this. I checked you have contacted us, and the technical support team advised you to update your RAM to 8GB as 2GB RAM doesn't meet the minimum system requirements to run the app. Please check your computer meets the minimum system requirements.

If you are still facing the issue even after upgrading the RAM & meeting all the minimum system requirements, then please feel free to reach out. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info we can't even begin to guess. You need to be much more specific and provide at least some technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TotallyRevaD5DEF,

Sorry to hear about this. I checked you have contacted us, and the technical support team advised you to update your RAM to 8GB as 2GB RAM doesn't meet the minimum system requirements to run the app. Please check your computer meets the minimum system requirements.

If you are still facing the issue even after upgrading the RAM & meeting all the minimum system requirements, then please feel free to reach out. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines