Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator simply won't launch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator & OS?

Since you did not put more effort into describing your situation, best I can  do is advise you uninstall using the cleaner and uninstall then reinstall.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Illustrators 25.4.1, 25.4.2, 26 and 26.0.1.. And I think I'm using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it and it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Catarina5FEC

Sorry to hear about this trouble. This is has been reported by a few other users as well, and it was found due to the conflict with Trend Micro Antivirus. Do you have this Anti-Virus installed on your machine? If yes, please make sure that Illustrator is added as an exception in the app settings. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines