• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe just scammed me.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say's 1 moth free in big letters and I pressed OK (didn't see Anywhere with big letters saying  that  if i cancelled I get fined 111 euros fees) I thought adobe was a serious company not a scam. unacceptable. Shame on the company

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum cannot solve this issue.

Please contact https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Only they have access to your account. Do you have proof that the 1 month offer was actually made by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be kidding me do I need proof of this? check your great scum deals
in your official scum website yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried contacting customer support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are users here, just like yourself, and we volunteer time to help others. You have an account issue, so that has to be handled by customer service, not the forum users. 

The Creative Cloud typically offers a 7-day trail, so my first thought was that someone scammed you. That was the basis of the question about knowing if the offer came from Adobe or a scammer. Can you--through the browser, not your emails--show the link that offers a 30-day trail?

For example: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/start-with-free-creativecloud.html

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines