• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Plug-in for PowerPoint/Word won't place as vector anymore?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PowerPoint at work a lot.  A lifesaver has been the Adobe Plug-in to be able to place vectors in Power Point, that I can change the color in PowerPoint.  This has saved me time, and also allows co-workers to be able to build on-brand PowerPoints without my assistance. 

Ever since updates with both Microsoft and/or Adobe the place as vector function no longer works.  I also used to be able to copy from Illustrator and paste into PowerPoint as a vector, and that also no longer works.  Anyone else running into this and have a solution?

Please!? 

I've attached 2 screen videos of what I am trying to do, and keep in mind. It used to work and now it doesn't.  

I am on a MAC. running macOS Big Sur 11.5.2

Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 16.54

Adobe Creative Cloud:

apps 5.6.0.788

files 5.6.0.788

discover 5.6.0.788

plugins 5.6.0.711

libraries 1.0.3.14

creative cloud installer 5.6.0.788

core sync 4.21.1.1

cxx process 4.6.3.1

cc library 3.14.18.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I export to svg, then put in Library, the vector function works.  So this is my work around for now, but odd the other is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines