• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI 2022 Not Showing Me Updates???

Explorer ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange. I'm using my AI as normal BUT when I go up to Help, Check for updates, no window opens and no updates are shown. 

Is "Bridge" supposed to auto open to show me the updates page?

Also, trying to save an open AI 2022 file and the asterisk next to the file name does not disappear after "saving" as it used to.......again, strange behavior and no idea what to do. Already tried signing out and opening/signing in again BUT no difference.....still can't get any AI updates.....

Hope that you can help!

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Hi @toysbyus,

Sorry for the trouble. Please try the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html). If it doesn't help, then please uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Note: Marked correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your CC desktop application up to date and running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @toysbyus,

Sorry for the trouble. Please try the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html). If it doesn't help, then please uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Note: Marked correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you all! I figured ut the answer myself. I had to reinstall the CC appl. directly myself, what originally happened to it is a mystery since it used to be part of my normal Adobe appls........thanks for the responses!

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Problem with AI: Hi guys again. I just now updated to Monterey 12.4 and AI performance is HORRIBLE.

Zoom, especially is slow and staccato-like when zooming in and out. Deselcting "Animated Zoom" only helps slightly BUT the overall result of the 12.4 is really bad.........anyone else figure this out? Wish I had NT chosen to restart my system since other than being a bit slow, the zoom in/out worked okay......did I break my AI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @toysbyus,

Sorry to hear about that. Would you mind downgrading Illustrator and turning on GPU Performance & animated zoom and checking if you are facing the slowness or not? If not, this could be the macOS update issue, or your user profile has gotten corrupted during the update. In that case, you may try creating a new user account or try running the app in the root account and share your observation with us.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines