• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I am doing something wrong - but I cant access AI on my ipad unless I fork out another $16 a month. Can someone help me? I hope its user error.......

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Have you tried the usual steps of signing out of your apps and signing in back? Also try and delete the app and reinstall it. Also check your iCloud/ Apple ID and sign out there temorarily. This stuff can be iffy if you're using different e-mail adresses for different apps/ accounts. Resetting it by signing out may help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Hello @willmasterpsoneday,

Sorry to hear about this experience. As suggested by Mylenium, it could be possible that you signed in with an account different from the one you purchased the subscription with. Kindly try signing out of Illustrator and signing back with the account used on the community to check if it helps.

Please update this thread if the issue persists or if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the usual steps of signing out of your apps and signing in back? Also try and delete the app and reinstall it. Also check your iCloud/ Apple ID and sign out there temorarily. This stuff can be iffy if you're using different e-mail adresses for different apps/ accounts. Resetting it by signing out may help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that was the answer! I simply reinstalled the app and it worked perfectly 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @willmasterpsoneday,

Sorry to hear about this experience. As suggested by Mylenium, it could be possible that you signed in with an account different from the one you purchased the subscription with. Kindly try signing out of Illustrator and signing back with the account used on the community to check if it helps.

Please update this thread if the issue persists or if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines