• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align text to edges

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to align a seperate line of text for my logo like in the top logo I've attached. How do I do this perfectly? Obviously I could stretch the text to align, but this distorts it. Can I space it out automatically to align to the outside edges of the top line of text? 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make an area text that has the same width as your logo

Type the text into it

Set the cursor in that line of text

Tyoe > Fit Headline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For fine-tune adjustments in logos and other graphics where I want different lines of letters to line up with each other perfectly at the left and right ends I'll convert the text objects to raw outlines, ungroup them and then make further adjustments. That includes using alignment functions or moving the letters on the ends aided by Smart Guides. Then I'll use the arrow keys to nudge other letters to improve spacing. Sometimes this requires setting a really small keyboard increment value in Preferences. Most logos or other lettering-based graphics objects will be converted to outlines anyway so they can be shared on other computer systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines