All of my layers turned transparent

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally mashed a few buttons when I was trying to zoom out, and now all of the fill and lines from my layers are gone. The layers are set to "visible," but the artboard is completely white. "Undo" did not fix this. I can see the layers only in "Outline" view. Also, Illustrator recognizes the swatches and lines when I click on a shape, but they look completely invisible--I can only see the color from each layer.

In the button-mashing process, I somehow created a second artboard, which I was able to delete. This particular file crashed on me once already. 

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , How to , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to post an image of what you see? You haven't masked it all by any chance have you?

Are you able to share file?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They reappeared when I opened the file today. I'm guessing the file's just a bit glitchy since it crashed once before.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything reappeared when I closed and then reopened the file.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines