Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Always Have to Reinstall Fonts I Added Through CC

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts that I have previously uploaded via CC always have to be removed then re-uploaded every time I close down Ai. I closed CC and then relaunched it before opening Ai, which doesn't fix the problem. Is there a fix or better process I should be following?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the services section of the Creative Cloud Desktop app preferences look to see if Adobe Fonts is shown as active. If not, click on the button to activate them. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 8.18.58 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the suggestion given by Bill earlier, you may try the steps provided on this help article & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines