Android compatible drawing apps

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any android apps compatible with Illustrator?  I use Adobe Draw extensively.  I like to draw on my phone (Android) then send to Illustrator to edit and finish.  Alsol, if I worked on Fresco on an ipad then sent it to Creative Cloud, would I be able to open that file in Illustrator on a Windows device?  Thanks!!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe Illustrator for mobile works only for IOS.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately here is some bad news: Adobe is decommissioning the Illustrator Draw and Photoshop Sketch mobile applications on January 10, 2022. Users are advised to back up Draw and Sketch files before the shut-down occurs. Users can migrate content from those applications over to Adobe Fresco by logging into the app with one's user ID.

I use an Android phone (a Galaxy Note device), but I prefer using an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to draw graphics directly onto a screen. Adobe has far more mobile apps available to iPad OS than Android. Plus there is a decent number of graphics applications made by companies other than Adobe available for the iPad too. Some, such as Procreate, are very affordable and pretty fun to use. Adobe Fresco works great on an iPad Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines