• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appearance retention

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent versions of Illustrator have not allowed me to retain a double-stroked line in the appearance panel. When I create leader lines, I place a "dead zone" much wider white stroke below a thin black stroke. Instead of being able to just continue drawing lines like I used to, now I only retain the base white line and I have to re-add a second black line; or else, I just copy and paste the line over and over, which is a drag. Why can't I retain the attributes?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind! I found out what I was doing wrong. I feel stupid—I knew this, but just didn't think about the solution. "New art has basic appearance" was checked in the Appearance Menu. I merely un-checked it and now all is well with the world. Thanks for reading this anyway. I now leave you with my tail between my legs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines