• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple M1 update for Illustrator?

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw last week the announcement across just about every news channel in my feed that Adobe announced they were ready to release updates to Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom. I've not seen any updates to these specific applications on my brand new iMac 2021 with the M1 chip.

On June 8, Adobe themselves annnounced the following on their blog:

Today, we’re thrilled to announce that Illustrator and InDesign will run natively on Apple Silicon devices. While users have been able to continue to use the tool on M1 Macs during this period, today’s development means a considerable boost in speed and performance.

What is the usual timeframe after an announcement that it's actually released?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that blog entry it says "These releases will start to roll out to customers starting today and will be available to all customers across the globe soon." So it depends where in the world you are, though the region by region schedule isn't published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines